- Healthy Aging Magazine Issues
- Healthy Aging Magazine
- Health News
- Financial Fitness
- Food and Nutrition
- Nutrition News
- Physical fitness
- Marketing to 45, 50 plus audience
- Mental Wellness
- Social Wellness
- Product News
- News for Professionals
- September is Healthy Aging® Month
- What's Next?
- Healthy AgingÂ® Food
- Professional Healthcare Provider News
- TIP OF THE WEEK
- Travel & Entertainment
- My Secret for Healthy Aging
- Letters to the Editor
- Care Giving
Take Your Summer to New Heights: Make Hiking Your Passion!
- Categorized in: 2012 Summer, Healthy Aging Magazine, Healthy Aging Magazine Issues, Hiking, Physical fitness
"Hiking keeps me young. It challenges me." This is the passion of hiking in a nutshell. The Summer issue of Healthy Aging Magazine features quotes and essays from passionate hikers, tips on getting started, new ideas on where to hike and more. Here are just some of what you will read in the latest issue:
- Where are some of the world's greatest hikes? Sampler: Mont Blanc, Patagonia, Appalachian Trail, Alaska and more
- Where can you meet other hikers over 50 years of age? Idea: Appalachian Mountain Club 50-Plus Adventure Camp
- Want to volunteeer? How about a volunteer vacation anywhere from Alaska to the U.S. Virgin Islands?
- What about a "lodge to hut" adventure in the White Mountains of New Hampshire?
Photo credit: American Hiking Society